Friday, February 3, 2012

Helping Hand

My favorite kind of labor, without a doubt, is marketing...its the best. Today I was able to watch the fruits of other peoples labor and provide feedback from the experiences I have had.

Usually I try to avoid attending extra meetings, I've had quite a few of them over the years, and I have been trying to use my evenings for other activities. However, this years Marketing Summit Team asked me to come and see their practice presentation. They did pretty well, but I am glad I decided to attend because I was able to share with them tips and tricks that I wish I had known about going into this situation. The number 1 suggestion was making sure you get the right sleep. Our team had great work, but after being up for 36 hours straight, the presentation was quite a lackluster event.

No comments:

Post a Comment