Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catching up

One thing I am absolutely terrible at is keeping in touch with people who are not in my immediate surroundings. Needless to say, after being at Wake for this long and having so many friends graduate, this is not a great thing to be bad at. I don't know why, I guess I am just not one for picking up the phone and making calls to someone I haven't seen or talked to in months.

Instead of watching TV today, I got out my phone and made some calls to 5 guys that I haven't spoken to in ages. This is definitely something I am going to continue to do, because it was great to hear what everyone is doing and how different their lives are from one another now a days. Even more surprising was that a group of my buddies now lives about two houses down from my best friend from home and I didn't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment